Saturday 26 April 2014

Winter Scarves



The chilly weather is definitely creeping in! I always love the turning of the seasons and seeing the changing colours of leaves, even the way the air feels in the morning brings a sense of excitement, like something new is coming.... a new season!
I've adapted my range accordingly with these silky merino knit scarves. They're soft, warm, durable and easy to wear. And they were my most popular item at the recent NEW CRAFT @ Queen Victoria Market. 
I'll be back there again with more scarves next Sunday (and in fact the 1st Sunday of every month till the end of the year)

Hope to see you there!




PS. By the way, you can now follow me for a behind the scenes peek on Instagram @ ahomefortandy
...... as well as FaceBook, Twitter and Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment