Thursday 22 May 2014

3000 Views!

My blog has had 3000 visitors. Hi everyone!

So......I'm curious.... who are you all? I see that most of you are my fellow Aussies (probably my friends and family, thanks for visiting guys!) but many of you are from the United States, New Zealand and Russia, and others from The United Kingdom, South America, the Middle East, Asia and Europe.

Welcome!

I'd love to hear more from you all and learn something about you; what city you're from, are you a crafter yourself? What were you looking for when you found me, are you enjoying your time here and what else would you like to see?

Your feedback is most appreciated, but more than that, it would be so wonderful to connect with some of my readers.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Deb

In the meantime, here's an image of my favourite piece from my scarf dyeing frenzy last weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment